- Four independent wireless receivers in one enclosure for simultaneous operation of four transmitters. Unsurpassed performance with 120dB dynamic range. True Diversity circuitry for worry-free operation and dropout protection. Up to 500’ range.
- 1000 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free reception with AUTO-SCAN feature for easy location of clear channels and ASC™ (Auto-Sync Channel) infrared download for easy frequency synchronization.
- Rackmountable receiver with 4 balanced XLR microphone level and 1 unbalanced ¼” mixed line level audio outputs. Backit LCD with user-friendly configuration menus indicating frequency, volume, and RF signal strength.
- All-metal body transmitters: handheld microphones with the Nady DM-10 neodymium cartridge and bodypacktransmitters with the Nady LM-14/O omnidirectional lapel microphone. Operation with two AA batteries.
- Box contents: 4W-1KU dual receiver, 2 HT-1KU wireless handheld microphones, 2 BT-1KU LT wireless bodypacktransmitters with LM-14/O lapel microphone, AC adaptor, two removable BNC antennas, two extenders for front mounting the antennas, frequency chart.
Nady’s flagship wireless system the W-1KU, combines many stand out features that set this system apart in the wireless industry. Features include; Automatic Scanning of 1,000 UHF channels, so finding interference-free frequencies taks only seconds, and the transmitter synchronization happens in a flash – literally; True Diversity, a dual antenna design that maximizes range and eliminates dropouts; an All-Metal Housing is included for all receivers and transmitters made to withstand the rigors of live performances; and backit LCD displays are included on the W-1KU receiver to indicate selected audio output volume level, group/channel, RF signal strength meter, and A/B diversity status while all transmitters also have LCD display indicating selected group, channel, volume (input audio level), and battery level status. The W-1KU delivers the clearest, most natural sound available and unlik many other professional systems, is available in Single, Dual (2W-1KU), Quad (4W-1KU), and 8 Channel Systems(8W-1KU).
|Operating Frequency Range:||672MHz-697MHz|
|PLL system frequency stability:||0.005%|
|Frequency Response:||30Hz-18kz (3dB)|
|Operating Range:||150-250 feet typical, 500+feet max line-of-sight|