- 7 XLR inputs with Denon Professional mic preamps
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-4)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED meters
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 studio-grade digital effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
Crafted with public speaking, conferences, and performing arts venues in mind, the 12-channel DN-412X offers the utmost capability in a compact, 2-bus portable tabletop format.
With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, this mixer surpasses the demands of virtually any environment that calls for switching and mixing audio sources. It features seven balanced XLR inputs with switchable +48v phantom power, 3-band EQ for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing.
Dimensions: 14.1" x 13.6" x 3.1" / 358 mm x 346 mm x 80 mm
Weight: 9 lbs / 4.1 kg