- 3 mic + 2 stereo line Mixer Amplifier w/
- Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Audio mixer with Bluetooth ® receiver and 120 Watt amplifier
- Accepts & mixes all common audio input types
- Independent volume controls for mic, line and Bluetooth inputs
- Built-in limiter automatically prevents erratic audio sources from clipping
- Front panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator
- Master level control with system Bass and Treble adjustments
The Bluetooth®-enabled DN-333XAB forms the heart of a complete commercial audio system by mixing and amplifying wireless, microphone and line input sources. This rackmount mic/line mixer with integrated amplifier is ideal for the education, fitness, restaurant and hospitality markets.
Perfect for driving in-ceiling or wall-mounted speaker systems, the DN-333XAB features 120 watts of built-in Class D amplification at ultra-low distortion for exceptional clarity. Dedicated mixing controls for three XLR+1/4-inch combination microphone inputs, two pairs of stereo line level RCA jack inputs, and a front-panel 1/8-inch (3.5mm) auxiliary input gives users the ability to create a seamless blend of audio from a plethora of source types. A front-panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator provides a fast and simple wireless connection to smartphones and tablets. A quick-responding limiter eliminates the negative audible effects of excessively high input signals from microphones or playback material.
Dimension: 19” x 8.25” x 3.75” /48.3 cm x 21 cm x 9.5 cm
Weight: 12.85 lbs /5.8 kg