- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardiod polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing will withstand every live performance
The AKG Acoustics D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone with On/Off switch delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage
Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use.
The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix
The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice.
|Frequency Response||70Hz to 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||2.6 mV/P a (-52dB V re 1V/Pa)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)|
|Equivalent noise level||18 dB (A) to DIN 45412|
|Impedance||= 600 Ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance||= 2000 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|