- 280 Watts peak/140 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 10″ LF woofer with 1.5″ voice coil
- 1″ titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1″ voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
The TX Series loudspeakers come in four different sizes (8″, 10″ 12″ & 15″), all equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that provide from 280 to 600 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the low-frequency driver and high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
The TX Series is lightweight, portable, and very reasonably priced. The trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together.