- Active subwoofer for live sound reinforcement
- Extended low frequency, long-excursion 18-Inch woofer
- Explosive 1200W (peak) / 600W (continuous) power provided by Class D switch mode power supply
- 18mm birch plywood vented cabinet with metal grille and recessed handles; the best sound with the best build in its class
- Internal custom crossover
- Dual XLR inputs and outputs for mono and stereo applications with daisy-chaining capability; combo connector (XLR+1/4-Inch) on left input
- Pole-mount receptacles for optional use with pole-mountable mains
The frequency range and crossovers of the Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37Hz-125Hz range (42Hz-125Hz for the TSSUB15). They also offer stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and are housed in rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.