- 600 Watts peak/300 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 15″ LF woofer with 2″ voice coil
- 1″ neodymium HF compression driver with 1″ voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Onboard Contour control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed with the same ideal of quality components, and transparent sound that the Truesonic loudspeaker series have become known for.
Big Sound, Portable Package
Experience power, performance, and portability. TX15 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 600 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 15" low-frequency driver and 1" high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready for Anything
Built to travel, the road-ready TX15 is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid contouring allows either upright or wedge-monitor operation A pole-mount socket and two comfortable handles are built-in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, TX15 delivers impressive, accurate sound night after night.
- Type:Two-way full range
- LF driver:15"
- MF driver:N/A
- HF driver:1"
- Amplifier class:D
- Wattage:300 cont. /600 peak
- Frequency response:65Hz - 22kHz
- Coverage pattern:90 x 45
- Max SPL:119 dB
- XLR:1 XLR/TRS
- Cabinet material:Polypropelene