- 4.25” two-way design
- Produces a dynamic and warm sound ideal for high-quality background music and voice reproduction
- Rated at 20 watts, 100 volt line or 40 watts RMS, 16 ohm
- The loudspeaker has a 4.25” coated paper woofer and 1” tweeter.
- The housing is made of high quality ABS.
- An installer friendly quick fit connector and push fit terminal
- Grille main material is Steel
- Main construction material is ABS plastic
The versatile CM20DTS 4.25” two-way design built-in ceiling loudspeaker produces a dynamic and warm sound ideal for high-quality background music and voice reproduction. The back can with only 83.5mm (3.287”) built-in depth is probably the shallowest in his kind. The uncompromised sound quality and controlled sound performance makes it suitable for any kind of ceiling structure. The CM20DTS has a rotatable 70/100 volt power tapping selector on the front and offers 16 ohms connectivity. The thin edge grille with integrated neodymium grille fixing magnets will blend this top-notch loudspeaker in any design environment.
|Low Impedance Dynamic Power: 60 watts|
|SPL 1W/1m: 88 dB|
|Frequency Response: 80 - 20K Hz|
|Impedance: 16 ohms|
|Low Impedance RMS Power: 40 watts|
|Max SPL 1m: 104 dB|
|100V transformer power taps: 20 - 10 - 5 - 2.5 watts|
|Woofer Cone Material: Coated Paper|
|Closest RAL Colour (subject to deviations): RAL9010|
|Vertical Dispersion Angle 1000 Hz: 180°|
|Horizontal Dispersion Angle 1000 Hz: 180°|
|70V transformer power taps: 20 - 10 - 5 - 2.5 - 1.25 watts|