- 6.5" two-way design
- Versatile built-in loudspeaker is suitable for the distribution of speech and music at a higher volume level
- Rated at 60 watts, 100 volt line or 60 watts RMS, 16 ohm.
- The loudspeaker has a 6.5” polypropylene woofer and 1” tweeter.
- The housing is made of high quality ABS.
- An installer friendly quick fit clamp system and push fit terminal.
- Grille main material is Steel
- Main construction material is ABS plastic
The Apart CM60DTD 6.5” two-way versatile built-in loudspeaker is suitable for the distribution of speech and music at a higher volume level. It provides a powerful high-end, dynamic, warm sound due to the tuned bass reflex port and controlled performance. The loudspeaker can be installed by two Apart loudspeaker clamps only, which speeds-up installation and reduces labour time. The 70/100 volt power tapping can be selected on the front and also offers 16 ohms connectivity. The CM60DTD comes with thin edge grille and integrated neodymium grille fixing magnets which allows an inconspicuous integration matching the surroundings of your venue.
|Low Impedance Dynamic Power: 120 watts|
|SPL 1W/1m: 91 dB|
|Frequency Response: 65 - 20K Hz|
|Impedance: 16 ohms|
|Low Impedance RMS Power: 60 watts|
|Max SPL 1m: 110 dB|
|100V Transformer Power Taps: 60 - 30 - 15 - 7.5 watts|
|Woofer Cone Material: Coated Paper|
|Closest RAL Colour (subject to deviations): RAL9010|
|Vertical Dispersion Angle 1000 Hz: 180°|
|Horizontal Dispersion A1000 Hz: 180°|
|70V Transformer Power Taps: 60 - 30 - 15 - 7.5 - 3.75 watts|