- 19” rack unit, 2U high with removable rack ears.
- High power class-D power amplifier module with 100 volt / 70 volt / 4 ohm output connectivity.
- PREAMP output and REC output.
- Patented front panel designed to give an intuitive user interface.
- Front control for end-user and back panel for configuration installer (out of reach of end-user).
- Universal switching mode power supply.
- Auto standby mode (can be switched off) with < 0.5W standby.
- 24 volt DC / 500 mA priority output.
The revolutionary 19” MA240 mixing amplifier offers 240 watts in 70 or 100 volt mode and comes with 2 mic/line input and 4 stereo line, mono summed inputs. On the rear you can find smart left-to-right 4 level priority system for audio routing, an emergency input, paging mic with chime and a 24VDC override output. The MA240 has an unseen intuitive user friendly interface and ground breaking logical rear panel. Installing or operating this amplifier is a true pleasure for every installer and end-user worldwide.
|Output Power RMS 100 volts: 240 watts|
|Dynamic Output Power 100 volts: 240 watts|
|Frequency Response (in Hz): 60 - 20 k|
|Output Power Tappings: 70 - 100 volts - 4 ohms|
|Line Input Unbalanced: 4|
|Inputs with Phantom Power : 2|
|Power Consumption (max): 320 watts|
|Height- Rack Units (1U=44 mm): 2 U|
|Minimum Impedance Load: 4 ohms|
|Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC|
|Output Power RMS 4 ohms: 240 watts|