- 19” rack unit, 2U high with removable rack ears.
- High power class-D power amplifier module with 100 volt / 70 volt / 4 ohm output connectivity.
- PREAMP output and REC output.
- Patented front panel designed to give an intuitive user interface.
- High thermal efficiency.
- Universal switching mode power supply.
- Auto standby mode (can be switched off) with < 0.5W standby.
- 24 volt DC / 500 mA priority output.
The revolutionary Apart MA120 mixing amplifier offers the end-user an unseen cutting-edge design and ease-of-use. The ground-breaking intuitive front panel is clear and easy to use without any unnecessary bells and whistles. The volume control rotary on the front panel is prominent, illuminated, bigger and put in the forefront while the mic volume control is smaller and recessed. The unit offers 120 watts in 70 or 100 volt mode and comes with two mic/line inputs and four stereo line, mono summed inputs. The refreshing rear panel will give every installer an instant gratification due to the sheer and logic design. Together with an unprecedented connectivity and immaculate sound performance these reliable mixing amplifiers will conquer the fixed-install audio market.
|Output Power RMS 100 volts: 120 watts|
|Dynamic Output Power 100 volts: 120 watts|
|Frequency Response (in Hz): 60 - 20 k|
|Output Power Tappings: 70 - 100 volts - 4 ohms|
|Line Input Unbalanced: 4|
|Inputs with Phantom Power : 2|
|Power Consumption (max): 160 watts|
|Height- Rack Units (1U=44 mm): 2 U|
|Minimum Impedance Load: 4 ohms|
|Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC|
|Output Power RMS 4 ohms: 120 watts|