- 2U high with removable rack ears
- High power class-D power amplifier module with 100 volt output transformer
- High thermal efficiency.
- Patented front panel designed to create an intuitive user interface.
- Front control for end-user and back panel for configuration installer (out of reach of end-user).
- Universal switching mode power supply.
- Auto standby mode (can be switched off) with < 0.5 W standby.
- 24 volt DC / 500 mA priority output.
During the redefining process of the mixing amplifier one of the key-conclusions was to bring it back to basics and make it user-friendly. The cutting-edge Apart MA30 has an unseen intuitive user interface and ground breaking, logic and sheer rear panel. The volume control rotary on the front panel is prominent, illuminated, bigger and put in the forefront while the mic volume control is smaller and recessed. The MA30 comes in a compact 9.5” housing with 1 mic/line input and 2 stereo line, mono summed inputs. The smart left-to-right 4 level priority and rear panel design makes it intuitive for installers. On the rear panel you can find an emergency input, paging mic with chime and a 24VDC override output. Every end-user and installer will instantly see and understand how to operate or install this progressive MA30 mixing amplifier.
|Output Power RMS 100 volts: 30 watts|
|Dynamic Output Power 100 volts: 30 watts|
|Frequency Response (in Hz): 60 - 20 k|
|Output Power Tappings: 70 - 100 volts - 4 ohms|
|Line Input Unbalanced: 2|
|Inputs with Phantom Power : 1|
|Power Consumption (max): 60 watts|
|Height- Rack Units (1U=44 mm): 2 U|
|Minimum Impedance Load: 4 ohms|
|Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC|
|Output Power RMS 4 ohms: 30 watts|
|MIC Inputs Balanced: 2|