- 2U high with removable rack ears
- High power class-D power amplifier module with 100 volt output transformer
- High thermal efficiency.
- Patented front panel designed to create an intuitive user interface.
- Front control for end-user and back panel for configuration installer (out of reach of end-user).
- Universal switching mode power supply.
- Auto standby mode (can be switched off) with < 0.5 W standby.
- 24 volt DC / 500 mA priority output.
The compact 9.5” MA60 mixing amplifier has an unseen intuitive user friendly interface and ground breaking logical rear panel. The unit comes with 1 mic/line input and 2 stereo line, mono summed inputs. On the rear you can find smart left-to-right 4 level priority system for audio routing, an emergency input, paging mic with chime and a 24VDC override output. The design of the MA60 is a true redefinition of the mixing amplifier that goes back to the basics. Everyone will understand how to install or operate these units in a blink of an eye.
|Output Power RMS 100 volts: 60 watts|
|Dynamic Output Power 100 volts: 60 watts|
|Frequency Response (in Hz): 60 - 20 k|
|Output Power Tappings: 70 - 100 volts - 4 ohms|
|Line Input Unbalanced: 2|
|Inputs with Phantom Power : 1|
|Power Consumption (max): 100 watts|
|Height- Rack Units (1U=44 mm): 2 U|
|Minimum Impedance Load: 4 ohms|
|Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC|
|Output Power RMS 4 ohms: 60 watts|
|MIC Inputs Balanced: 2|