- 19”, 2 rack units high
- 8 output channels powered with class-D amplifiers.
- 8 x 250 watts (4 ohms) or 4 x 500 watts (8 ohms) RMS.
- Intelligent thermal power limiting circuit: limits the output power to a safe limit whenever a thermal overload occurs.
- Very high channel separation.
- Input signal clip indicators on the rear for fast and easy configuration of the input gain.
- Versatile LED status indicators on the front.
- Unbalanced RCA input and Balanced euroblock input for each input.
This 8-channel bridgeable power amplifier is probably the most versatile class-D amplifier in the range. Combined with a pre-amplifier or matrix the REVAMP8250 can be used to create 8 zones in mono, 4 zones in stereo, even 4 bridged mono or 2 bridged stereo systems can be created. The amplifier has an intelligent variable speed cooling fan built-in to keep the unit cool at all times. When installing the REVAMP8250, a handy input overload LED indicator on the rear and amplifier clip indicator on the front will guarantee a fast and hassle-free installation. Due to the amount of channels, limited amplifiers are needed in your project. This will save money and space, making it the ideal choice for your install.
|Dynamic Output Power 4 ohms: 8 x 350 watts|
|Dynamic Output Power 8 ohms: 8 x 175 watts|
|Power Supply Technology : Switching Mode Power Supply|
|RMS Output Power 4 ohms: 8 x 250 watts|
|RMS Output Power 8 ohms: 8 x 125 watts|
|Dynamic Output Power Bridged 8 ohms: 4 x 650 watts|
|Power Consumption (max): 2200 watts|
|Height- Rack Units (1U=44 mm): 2 U|
|Minimum Impedance Load Bridged Per Channel: 8 ohms|
|Power Supply: 115 - 230 VAC|
|Output Power RMS Bridged 8 ohms: 4 x 500 watts|
|Channel Separation: > 60 dB @ 1 kHz|