- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and high quality.
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process, allowing the optimum characteristics achieved to remain constant over years of use.
- Three switchable polar patterns omni, cardioid, and figure 8
- Transformerless circuitry minimizes low-frequency distortion and improves correlation of high-speed transients.
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics are compliant with Audio-Technica's consistency and reliability standards.
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad.
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation.
The AT4050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica features three switchable polar patterns cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure 8. It is designed for studio use and live sound production with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, and guitar amps. The microphone offers high SPL capability combined with transparent and airy uppers/mids, and is complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, high-quality performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides solid element stability and maximum sensitivity.
|Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional|
|Pattern Selection: Switched|
|Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio: 77 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB|
|Maximum SPL: 149 dB SPL|
|Impedance: 100 Ohms|
|Sensitivity: 15.8 mV/Pa|
|Low-Cut Filter: 12 dB|
|Dynamic Range: 132 dB|