- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional Neutrik connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage
The Audio-Technica AT8314-6 Premium 6' Balanced Microphone Cable is engineered for maximum signal transfer and minimum loss. Designed for low-impedance operation, this balanced cable features heavy-duty construction and professional Neutrik connectors. To protect signal quality, each conductor has an individual spiral shield inside the molded insulating sheath. A conductive PVC layer inside each shield dissipates static buildup during flexing.
|Cable Length: 6'|
|Wire Gauge: 24 AWG|