- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition.
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras.
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup.
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic.
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise.
- Operates on phantom power only.
- RoHS compliant free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances.
The high-performance microphone features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of the mic. The AT875R operates on 11 to 52V phantom power, and has a standard XLR output connector and is compatible with some of the smaller professional cameras.
|Sound Field: Mono|
|Frequency Range: 90 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Polar Pattern: Supercardioid|
|Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB|
|Maximum SPL: 127 dB SPL|
|Impedance: 100 Ohms ± 1%|
|Sensitivity: -30 dB|
|Dynamic Range: 107 dB|
|Output Connectors: 1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Voltage: 11 to 52 V|