- Newscaster-style miniature mic is perfect for video use
- Ideal for aerobics/dance/sports instructors
- Dual-mono 1/8" output plug connects to a video camera, DSLR, or handheld audio recorder's stereo 1/8" input, to record audio on both left and right channels
- Omni pickup pattern offers full coverage
- Includes adapter for use with newer smartphones (Android, iPhone, more).
- Tie clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen included
Audio-Technica’s newscaster-style omnidirectional ATR3350iS lavalier microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. This high-quality condenser is ideal for video use, and is a favorite choice for aerobics/dance/sports instructors. Its low-profile design assures minimum visibility. Included smartphone adapter provides instant compatibility with newer smartphones (Android, iPhone, more).
|Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Response: 50 – 18,000 Hz|
|Battery Type: LR44|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB|
|Impedance: 1,000 ohms|
|Cable: 6 m (20') terminated with 3.5 mm (1/8") dual mono mini-plug|
|Dynamic Range (typical): 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|