- Balanced XLR output and unbalanced 1/4 output on receiver.
- Microphone designed to withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Includes clothing clip to prevent weight of cable from pulling headset.
- Level controls on transmitter and receiver.
- Pair indicator illuminates on receiver when synced with transmitter.
- AF Peak indicator on receiver
The Audio-Technica ATW-1101/H92 (2.4GHz Range) is a digital wireless headworn microphone solution for lecturers and similar applications that require articulate vocal reproduction. The set includes the ATW-R1100 digital receiver, the ATW-T1001 UniPak pocket transmitter and the black PRO 92cW headworn microphone. It uses 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio and operates free from TV interference in the 2.4 GHz frequency range. Built for expandability, you can use up to eight systems simultaneously.
|Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical|
|Operating Range: 30m (100') typical|
|Operating Temperature Range: 0deg. C to +40deg. C (32deg. F to 104deg. F)|
|Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz|
|Voltage Range: 1.5 - 9V|