- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality.
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear.
- Reliable performance and durable construction.
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range.
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
|Operating Frequency: VHF high band, 169.505 to 171.905MHz|
|Modulation Mode: FM|
|Maximum Deviation: +/- 10 kHz|
|Dynamic Range: = 90 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)|
|Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical|
|Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz|
|Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system|
|Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum|
|RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio (50 Ohm termination)|
|Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC (50/60 Hz) to 12 VDC 0.5 A (center positive) switched mode external power supply|
|Operating Temperature Range: 40 to 110deg.F (4 to 43deg.C)|