- Stereo microphone designed to attach to a camcorder.
- For camcorders with an accessory shoe and stereo microphone input.
- Lightweight, portable design with rugged all-metal construction.
- Pair of cardioid condenser elements provides spatial impact and high-fidelity stereo sound image.
- Battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input.
- On/off switch for convenient operation.
- Includes camera-mount, windscreen, battery and protective pouch.
- Permanently attached 6”-12” coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini plug at output end.
The PRO 24-CM camcorder microphone is a lightweight, compact stereo condenser ideal for digital recording with high-fidelity stereo sound. Equipped with an accessory shoe and permanently attached coiled cable, the microphone features a pair of cardioid elements in an X-Y configuration to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. The microphone is designed for either battery operation or battery-free operation when used with camcorders that provide plug-in power at the mic input. Like all Audio-Technica mics, the PRO 24-CM is rugged; it’s built to endure the rigors of field production.
|Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo|
|Frequency Response: 100-17,000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical): 82dB, 1kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 57dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level: 119dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Power Requirements: 2-10VDC plug-in power|
|Output Impedance: 600 ohms|
|Output Connectors: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug on cable|