- The Pro 63 features a neodymium magnet on the output stage. The neodymium magnet provides high output gain levels while maintaining a low noise floor.
- The contoured frequency response features a low-frequency roll-off and a rise at the upper and mid-range frequencies. The result is enhanced intelligibility and "air" while minimizing low frequency noise and rumble.
- The rugged exterior features a two-stage ball type head for reduces "pop" sounds and wind noise.
- Tuned to make an impact, this mic clarifies the intensity of instruments and vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
The Audio-Technica Pro 63 is a general-purpose handheld microphone designed for instrument or vocal capturing in recording or sound-reinforcement applications. The dynamic capsule features a neodymium magnet that provides high output levels while maintaining a low noise floor. The tailored frequency response eliminates low-frequency noise and enhances mid-range and high frequencies. The result is greater intelligibility while capturing vocals and enhanced detail when capturing instruments. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing ambiance and off-axis noise. The cardioid pickup pattern allows use nearby monitors and adjacent instruments with minimal leakage or feedback. The rugged enclosure features a two-stage ball-type head case for that provides superior "pop" filtering and wind-noise reduction.
|Polar Pattern: Cardioid|
|Frequency Response: 70 - 16,000 Hz|
|Output Impedance: 300 ohms|
|Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR male|