- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations.
- An activation switch can be set to any of three operating modes: “touch-on/ touch-off,” “touch-to-talk” and “touch-to-mute” 1
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Designed to deliver easy, flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the versatile U891R cardioid condenser boundary microphone features an activation switch that can be set to three modes press-on/press-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The phantom-powered microphone is equipped with a unique PivotPoint rotating output connector and an LED status indicator. UniGuard innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone’s heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. The unit’s self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an external power module.
|Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity: 34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Impedance: 200 ohms|
|Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|