- Excellent multi-purpose instrument microphone for stage and studio
- Tough, precision-cast zinc alloy casing and steel mesh grill
- Suited to a wide variety of acoustic instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern gives good isolation from surrounding instruments
- Small, and easy to position
- Built in the U.S.
- Requires phantom power, +12V to +48V
The Audix F9 gives you clear, accurate response onstage and in the studio, and it's so versatile, it's like having several mics in one! As with most small-diaphragm condensers, acoustic sources are the F9's mic's forte, so go ahead and use it on cymbals, (including hi-hat), acoustic guitar, cello, piano, anywhere full frequency range and fast transient response are required. You can mic a chamber quartet with just a pair of F9s or at your next live show, mic the room for tasty audience ambience. With the Audix F9, the possibilities are endless.
|Output Impedance:||200 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||72dB|
|Self Noise:||22dB (A weighted)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||f9|