- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little. The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System.
|Number of Bands:||2 x 31-band|
|Boost/Cut Range:||±12 dB, ±6 dB|
|Low Cut Filter:||Variable 10Hz-400Hz|
|High Cut Filter:||Variable 2.5kHz-30kHz|
|Analog Inputs:||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS|
|Analog Outputs:||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x XLR (sub out)|