- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
The U-PHORIA UMC404HD from Behringer is a four input, four output, USB 2.0 audio interface that features MIDAS-designed preamps and an integrated interface. Powered via the included power supply, the cross platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control and a monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
|Type: USB 2.0|
|Sample Rate: Up to 192 kHz|
|MIDI: 2 x 5-pin DIN MIDI In/Out|
|Phantom Power: +48V, switchable (global)|