- Prem 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer w/XENYX Preamps.
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels.
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation.
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
- Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound.
- Optional battery operation (with 9 V alkaline batteries) allows for mobile operation.
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs.
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls.
The ultra-compact XENYX 1002B mixer’s 10 Inputs (2 mic channels, 4 stereo channels with 3 extra mic inputs) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 2 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical 3-band “British” channel EQ. The XENYX 1002B’s compact size and flexible input scheme make it the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the XENYX 1002B for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 1002B’s convenient 9 V battery capability allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations where the nearest power outlet may be many miles away.
|Faders:||7 x 60mm|
|Inputs - Mic Preamps:||5 x XLR|
|Inputs - Line:||2 x 1/4", 8 1/4" (stereo paired)|
|Inputs - Other:||2 x RCA (2-track in), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z in)|
|Outputs - Main:||2 x 1/4" TRS|
|EQ Bands:||3-band EQ|
|Send/Return I/O:||2 x TRS (monitor, FX sends)|
|Channel Inserts:||Yes (Ch 1-2)|
|Headphones:||1 x 1/4" TRS|