- Studio-grade dynamic instrument microphone
- Specially designed and tuned capsule with custom diaphragm, venting design, and coil windings
- Custom-tuned acoustic circuit with transformer and highpass filter
- Tuned-volume, low-profile grille with integrated vents
- Rugged construction with reinforced grille and integrated guard ring to protect against instrument hits
- Matte grey, smooth finish barrel for low profile mounting
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Transducer - Dynamic Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Response - 50Hz - 16kHz
- Maximum SPL - 154dB SPL
- Output Impedance - 150 ohms
- Sensitivity - 1.1 mV/Pa
- Dimensions-Length - 6.9"
- Dimensions-Diameter - 0.92" (1.84" max)
- Weight - 0.72 lbs.
It's specifically designed to have a tighter polar pattern, so it'll pick up just what you want, without those issues with bleed. And its custom circuit (with transformer) and highpass filter give it an optimized frequency response for capturing drums, amplified instruments, and vocals. And, of course, Blue gave the enCORE 100i a super-rugged grille to protect it from strikes, while making sure this microphone stayed small enough to mount in the tightest of spaces. With the performance of a high-dollar microphone, offered at a truly unbelievable price, the Blue enCORE 100i is your way to get studio-grade tone when you're performing live.
Microphone Type Dynamic Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 50Hz-16kHz Output Impedance 150 ohms Color Black Connector XLR Weight 0.72 lbs. Manufacturer Part Number enCORE 100i