- Cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns for optimizing the sound to sources
- -10dB pad handles extra-loud sources
- 40Hz-18kHz frequency response for excellent recording performance
- Excellent vocal reproduction for singing, voice-overs, and more
- Versatile instrument microphone
- Includes a stand and USB cable
- PreSonus Studio One Artist for recording, editing, and more
- Templates for podcasting, voice-over, songwriting, vocals, and more
Blue Snowball Studio Recording System at a Glance:
- Two pickup patterns for capturing just about anything
- Record, edit, and more with PreSonus Studio One Artist
- Quick-start templates get you up and running fast
Two pickup patterns for capturing just about anything
At Sweetwater, we've used the distinctive-looking and great-sounding Snowball USB mic to create podcasts, record music, and otherwise document vocals and/or instruments. It's easy. Just plug this condenser mic right into your computer, and you're ready to put quality audio directly into your favorite recording program! The Snowball actually lets you choose between two different mic capsules, so you get both a great vocal mic and a mic that makes instruments and amps sound fantastic. Blue even equipped the Snowball with a stand and a USB cable. Put this mic on your desktop, and you're ready to go!
Record, edit, and more with PreSonus Studio One Artist
If you want to get in on the easy-to-use digital audio workstation you've heard on countless hits, PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist is the way to go. Getting started is a snap. From there it's easy to find ideal tempo-matched backing tracks, capture inspiring sounds and performances on physical or virtual instruments, mix with pro effects, and even share your music online with your friends and fans. Studio One 3 Artist keeps you inspired and in the flow - focused on your music, not the music-making process.
Quick-start templates get you up and running fast
The fabulous audio engineers at Blue have made it easy for you to start recording right out of the box. A handful of quick-start templates provide you with excellent starting points for podcasting, voice-over, songwriting, vocals, and more. It's really easy to get pro-sounding results out of the Blue Snowball Studio recording system.
|Microphone Type||Pressure Gradient Condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Omni|
|Power Source||USB bus powered|
|Requirements - Mac||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more, OS X 10.4.11 or later|
|Requirements - PC||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more, Windows 7 or later|
|Manufacturer Part Number||836213001110|