- Desktop Base
- 16" (40.64cm) Long
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Push-to-Lock and Push-to-Talk Function
The Bogen Communications DDU250 Desktop Gooseneck Microphone is a suitable solution for podiums, houses-of-worship, schools, meetings and presentation applications. The gooseneck provides up to 16" (40.64cm) of length and easy, flexible microphone positioning.
The dynamic, cardioid microphone element delivers a focused pickup pattern and minimizes off-axis noise and feedback from other audio sources. A desktop base features a switch that may be programed for push-to-lock or push-to-talk modes. A 10-foot cable features four conductor, two-shielded pig-tail leads for connection to PA amplifier systems.
- Desktop Base
- The Bogen DDU250 is a desktop mountable microphone suitable for placement on podiums, conference tables and desktops.
- Flexible Gooseneck
- The gooseneck provides up to 16" (40.64cm) of length and easy, flexible microphone positioning.
- Push-to-Lock and Push-to-Talk Switch
- The programmable switch may be set for push-to-lock or push-to-talk operation.
- Pig-Tail Lead Cable
- A 10-foot cable features four conductor, two-shielded pig-tail leads for connection to PA amplifier systems.
|Transducer||Moving Coil Dynamic|
|Frequency Response||100Hz to 12kHz|
|Power Requirements||Dynamic Element, No Phantom Power|
|Output Impedance||500 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||Four Conductor, Two Shielded Pig-Tail|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.25" x 18.25" x 6.25" (10.79 x 46.35 x 15.87cm)|
|Weight||3.50 lb (1.58 kg)|