- Spruce top with scalloped braces provides a bright, full range sound.
- Beautiful mahogany back and sides for robust volume and responsive tone.
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability.
- Rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability.
- Chrome-plated 14:1 die-cast machine heads are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune.
Introducing the Bristol BD-16 Dreadnaught by Blueridge. Successfully created to bring the traditional sound of the mountains and quality guitar construction to even the most budget-conscious player at any level. Even at this price-point, the finest spruce and mahogany tone woods are carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans with years of experience. The vintage designed forward-x top bracing is lightweight but strong enough to ensure great carrying power and resonance. The slim mahogany neck features a fully adjustable truss rod to guarantee perfect alignment at all times. The result is a traditionally styled dreadnaught guitar with a big, full-bodied and rich tone that won't break the bank.
|Back and Side Material||Mahogany|
|Bridge & End Pins||Black ABS|
& Peghead Binding
|Finish||Natural High Gloss|
|Logo Inlay Style||Silkscreen Logo|
|Number of Frets Clear||14|
|Number of Frets Total||20|
|Nut Width||1 11/16 in.|
|Scale Length||25.6 in. (650mm)|
|Soundhole Rosette||Multi-Ply ABS|
|Top Bracing Pattern||Traditional X-Bracing / Parabolic Shaped|
|Top Purfling||Multi-ply W-B-W|
|Tuning Machines||Modern-style / Sealed Gear / Schaller-style Buttons|