- Surge Protection - Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available. - Noise Filtration - Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods. - SmartSequencing - allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Diagnostic Lights - provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protectection Ok” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator. - Remote Access (RS-232) - RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
- BlueBOLT Compatible - provides remote access to reboot components, power equipemnt on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nine Total Outlets - The CN-2400S contains eight rear panel NEMA 5-20R outlets and one front panel NEMA 5-15R outlet.
SmartSequencing with advanced AC protection and noise filtration.
Designed for Commercial A/V Installers, the CN-2400S combines robust control capabilities via SmartSequencing™ Technology, advanced AC protection, AC noise filtration, and optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT® Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adaptor required, sold separately).
The new CN-2400S is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
Length: 21.7 (Inches)
Width: 14.8 (Inches)
Height: 3.9 (Inches)
Weight: 13 (Lbs)