- Tenor ukulele with distinctive shape and genuine rosewood fingerboard produces a full-bodied sound
- Satin finish enhances the warm, rich colors of the select mahogany body
- Equipped with geared guitar style tuners to ensure your uke stays in tune
- Genuine Aquila Nylgut strings offer finest tone and longer string life
- Includes black gigbag for easy storage and transport
Diamond Head's DU-250 Series is available in soprano, concert and tenor models. The select mahogany body and neck are presented in their natural color with a pleasing, satin finish. The edges of top and back are bound in white and the engineered tonewood fingerboard features low, smooth nickel-silver frets and pearl position dots. Guitar-style, geared tuning machines turn smoothly and hold pitch securely. Genuine Aquila Nylgut strings offer the finest tone and the longest string life.