- 24-bit 96kHz A/D & D/A converters.
- Selectable relay-based true bypass or buffered analog tails modes.
- All digital wet signal path with 20hz-20kHz Frequency response.
- All analog dry signal path.
- 115dB Typical signal to noise
- Tap tempo to match song tempo.
- Reverb offers deep cave-like tones.
- 2nd-generation model with updated reverb algorithm and custom enclosure.
The Avalanche Run was developed with one goal in mind: to take the floating ambient tones of our Dispatch Master to the next level while still keeping it user friendly and refined. Taking you into the aural exploratorium without having to break open the user manual every time you want to open up your inner eye and get free is no easy task. We are using a high powered proprietary DSP platform to recreate all the characteristics of all our old favorite delay and reverb machines while still retaining a simple, yet flexible workspace. It has been a long time coming but well worth the wait!
|Input impedance: 1M Ohm|
|Output impedance: 100 Ohm|
|Inputs: 2 x 1/4" instrument|
|Outputs: 2 x 1/4" + Expression Out|