- Polyphonic Pitch Shifting Modulator - From a Major 3rd up to a Perfect 4th below.
- Can create thick doubling, lush chorus, oil-can delays and wild polyphonic harmonies.
- New recalibrated Magic control - Wider range of available sounds.
- New V2 flexi-switch - allows for latching and momentary switching.
- True bypass - Silent soft-touch switching.
- Top-mounted jacks - for effortless pedalboard implementation.
The Rainbow Machine is built around a DSP pitch warping engine that's designed to be slightly imperfect; colored with digital remnants of the cosmic dust we've picked up across the multiverse. That is to say it's a cold digital beast made to pretend it has feelings.
|Current Draw: 60mA|
|Input impedance: 1M|
|Output impedance: <1K|
|Pedal Type: Pitch Shifting, Modulator|
|Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)|
|Outputs: 1 x 1/4"|