- This toggles between upward sweep, downward sweep or sample and hold.
- Adjusts the sensitivity of the envelope in Up and Down mode. In Sample and Hold mode, this controls the speed.
- 3 filter modes (Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass) for a wide range of filter effects.
- Sample-and-hold mode for random filtering effects.
- Flexi switch offers momentary and latching operation at will.
- Power requirement: 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel.
- Current draw is 69 mA
The EarthQuaker Devices Spatial Delivery V2 pedal is a voltage-controlled envelope filter that utilizes both momentary and latching switching for a higher level of control. Use the Filter control to sweep through Lowpass, Bandpass, and Highpass filter modes, then use the Range control to fine-tune how it responds to your pick attack. The powerful Resonance control can make the effect sound as subtle or as extreme as you'd like. Guitarists at Sweetwater know that when it's called for, the EarthQuaker Devices Spatial Delivery V2 pedal is the powerful filter pedal you need.
|Power requirement: 9 volt DC power|
|Current draw: 69 mA|
|Pedal Type: Envelope Filter|
|Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)|
|Outputs: 1 x 1/4"|