- Attenuate your signal anywhere in your signal chain
- Ultra-smooth and precise action
- Selectable high and low impedance switch for universal compatibility
- Passive, so no power is required
- Weight-saving design which gigging pedalboard users will appreciate
The Electro-Harmonix Performance Series EHX Volume Pedal features a HI-Z/LO-Z button that allows you to select 25 kOhms (LO-Z) or 250 kOhms (HI-Z) impedance, as per your requirements. You can use the HI-Z setting for guitar and bass signals, while the LO-Z setting can be used for keyboards and other electronic musical instruments, as well as line level signals. You can increase the volume from low to high by sweeping the foot pedal from heel to toe. The output signal is muted in the heel position.
The EHX Volume Pedal enables the player to attenuate their signal anywhere in the signal chain and its passive design means no power is required.
- Selectable high and low impedance switch
- Passive operation – no power supply required
I/O 1/4" TS Impedance LO-Z: 25 kOhms
HI-Z: 250 kOhms
Power Source Passive