- Compact & lightweight derby fixture
- Powered by 4x 3W RGBW LEDs (1x Red, 1x Green, 1x Blue, 1x White).
- Katana LED packs a punch and covers a wide area on the dance floor
- Offers 7 DMX channels that give you the ability to control color intensity individually
The Katana LED from Eliminator Lighting is a compact & lightweight derby fixture powered by 4x 3W RGBW LEDs (1x Red, 1x Green, 1x Blue, 1x White). Don’t let the small size fool you though, the Katana LED packs a punch and covers a wide area on the dance floor. Offers 7 DMX channels that give you the ability to control color intensity individually, but if you’re not in the mood or are short with time don’t worry just plug it in and let it run sound actively to the beat of the music. Also, you’ll be able to daisy chain multiple Katana LEDs utilizing just 1x power source to facilitate easy installation and enhance your light show to the next level!
• 4x 3W RGBW LEDs
(1x red, 1x green, 1x blue, 1x white LEDs)
• 3 Operating modes: DMX, Master/Slave,
or Sound Active
• 7 DMX channels
• Sound Active mode
• Color Strobe Effect
• Motor speed control
• Individual color dimming 0-100%
• Beam Angle: 123°
• Power Consumption: 36W
• Multi-voltage operation: 100V~230V - 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH):
- 9.5” x 6.75” x 6.5” in.
- 243 x 170 x 165 mm
• Weight: 4.4 lb. / 2.0 kg.