- Traditional design that dates back to the turn of the century and predominantly used on old-timey openback banjos
- Triple nickel-plated brass construction offers unsurpassed durability and a true vintage look
- Non adjustable no frills design works and lasts a lifetime
- String changes are fast and easy with externally mounted and rear-facing string posts eliminates string breakage
- The perfect choice for any new build or vintage repair or restoration
A traditional style dating from the turn of the century. The No-Knot has a non-adjustable, short top plate, and is nickel-plated. It's THE old-time banjo tailpiece— perfect for restoration work as well as building your own.
|Plating / Color||Nickel-plated|