- Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
- The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
The best-selling KORG TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
|Scale: 12 note equal temperament|
|Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz)–C8 (4186.01 Hz) with sine wave input|
|Reference Tone Generation: C3 (130.81 Hz)–C6 (1046.50 Hz) three-octave range|
|Tuning Modes: meter mode, sound out mode, sound back mode|
|Calibration Range: A4=410–480 Hz (1 Hz units)|
|Detection Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent|
|Sound Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent|
|Tempo Range: Quarter note=30–252 times/minute|
|Tempo Setting Method: pendulum step, full step, tap tempo|
|Time Signature Range: 15 types (0–9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets with center note omitted, quadruplets, quadruplets with center notes omitted)|
|Tempo Precision: +/-0.3%|
|Connectors: INPUT jack (6.3 mm monaural phone jack, unbalanced), headphone jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack)|