- Power Amp: 120 Watts RMS
- 2 Channels w/3 Modes
- Mode 1: Hammett Clean tone
- Mode 2: Vintage Hammett high gain
- Mode 3: Modern Hammett high gain.
- EQ controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Contour
- Master Controls: Volume, Spring Reverb
- Features: Spring Reverb, Series EFX loop
- Tape/CD Inputs 2-button footswitch
Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett helped design the signature Randall KH120RHS Half Stack. Working with Randall, Kirk's main goals were to develop a half stack that included his 3 primary signature tones, but was also affordable enough for up-and-coming shredders or high-gain guitarists on a budget. The KH120RH amp head includes dual-gain stages for classic and modern voiced high-gain tones, as well as a pristine clean channel that stays clean even with active guitar pickups. The included KH412 speaker cabinet is equipped with 4 x 12" Celestion Rocket 50 speakers for 200W capability.
|Wattage / Power||120w|
|Speaker||Celestion Rocket 50|
|FOOTSWITCH||RF2KH – 3 button switches Clean/Overdrive, Gain1/Gain2, Reverb|
|Dimensions (LxWxH in mm)||324x241x282|
|Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)||24,57×9,49×11,10|