• Large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
• USB audio interface with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
• Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
• Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
• Supercardioid pickup pattern
• Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-16kHz
• 1/8-inch stereo input for mono instruments (guitar, bass, etc.) and stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
Samson's G-Track is the total solution for taking you from inspiration to finished tracks. As the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, G-Track allows for simultaneous stereo input and gain control of vocals and guitar, bass, or keyboard while also providing switchable stereo, mono, and computer monitoring through an on board headphone output. In addition, G-Track features a large 19mm diaphragm configured in a supercardioid pickup pattern to provide a smooth, flat frequency response.