- On-ear, semi-open design for solid base and airy highs
- Optimized for single-ear use keeps the familiar sound and makes intonation easier
- Patented Varimotion 30mm XXL transducer for accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Leatherette and velvet ear pads for maximum wearing comfort
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit and ease of use
The e 614 is a super-cardioid condenser microphone, designed for demanding instrument recordings and performances that require extended frequency response, high SPL handling, fast transient response and compact size. While drumset overhead miking was the first design priority, the e614 also works exceptionally well on percussion setups as well, fitting comfortably into tight setups. The e 614 can handle high SPLs and features medium sensitivity, which ensures reduced bleed from other instruments on stage. Because of its excellent acoustic properties, this mic is also ideal for home recording.
|Dimensions / Weight
||Ø 20mm, L = 100mm /93g