- Robust bodypack transmitter for use with any Sennheiser headmic or lavalier microphone.
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring, and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM software.
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment.
- Up to 50 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power: 10/30/50mW
- Transmission Range: up to 330 feet
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
The SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser features 2000 UHF frequencies in 25 MHz steps and is built with 20 fixed frequency banks, 32 frequency presets, and 6 user banks with up to 32 user programmable frequencies. It can be used to capture audio when paired with a companion receiver and microphone in various environments for broadcast TV, ENG, and field applications. The transmitter is menu-driven with a backlit LCD display showing the current frequency, frequency bank, channel number, metering of output level, transmission status, battery status, and more. An auto-lock feature prevents settings from being accidentally altered. The transmitter can be synchronized via an integrated infrared interface and is programmable in the bodypack transmitter menu.
|Modulation: Wideband FM|
|Frequency Range GW1: (558 to 608 MHz)|
|Switching Bandwidth: Up to 88 MHz|
|Frequency Stability: ≤ ±15 ppm|
|Input Capacitance: Switchable|
|Temperature Range: 14 to 131°F / -10 to 55°C|
|Power Supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack|