- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Snap-fit foam windscreen, Attached XLR Preamp, Mute Switch, LED Indicator
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
Microflex® Standard Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible with their fully adjustable gooseneck. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers.
Microflex Standard Gooseneck microphones provide the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from, Microflex Gooseneck microphones feature high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum resistance to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
|Dimensions / Weight||