- A sensitive mic with a wide, flat response ideal for live amplified and acoustic instruments.
- Extremely well-suited for reproduction of stringed instruments, woodwinds and cymbals
- AA battery or phantom power
- Uniform Cardioid condenser
- Frequency response: 40 to 16,000 Hz
The SM94 is a unidirectional electret condenser microphone tailored to the instrument miking needs of professional musicians and sound engineers in both live performance and sound recording. Its smooth, flat frequency response is free of either a presence peak or a low-frequency rolloff, making it a perfect choice for all types of musical instruments.
|Dimensions / Weight||